vendredi 1 août 2008



This week, I finished PDF output. When I began to move to the next scheduled item, DBHTML (Docbook processing instructions for HTML rendering) implementation, my mentor introduce a bigger project than ever: Enterprise PhD (v2.0-XP ^_^).

The main purpose is to clear the main defaults of PhD with a new implementation. XML Index informations are now stored on a SQLite3 database, Formats/themes "interface" has been renewed (now there are just formats which can be used as themes), Observer Design Pattern is used almost everywhere (with SplObjectStorage class of the Standard PHP Library), and formats have now access to more data.

I'm in charge of fixing bugs (my mentor wrote the main part of this new PhD), adding new features (it seems I have carte blanche), and (later) porting PhD formats I wrote.

See you next friday for raunchy news about ePhD :D

Aucun commentaire: