samedi 23 août 2008

GSoC officially ends...

Hi !

The Google Summer of Code has finally ended the August 18th. The three outputs formats I planned to do are available (CHM, PDF, Manpage) and one of the two project specific "themes" (PEAR done, not PHP-GTK).

I also wrote a KDevelop format (which render an index and a TOC of the PHP Manual for the KDevelop application) and worked on PhD Enterprise, the last version (0.4.0).

I will keep working on PhD Enterprise until at least few working formats are moved to this new branch.

See you in another life :)
Rudy

2 commentaires:

philip-olson a dit…

Great work on the PHP Manual this year! Your work exceeded my expectations and thanks for everything. Have a great school year! :)

Also, it's worth noting that you closed many bugs/feature requests that were unrelated to your SoC proposal.

Rudy a dit…

Thanks philip ! Great experience for me too !